Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mission Statement

We are a group of women with a heart for the homeless on Aramingo Avenue in Philadelphia, PA. Together we clothe, feed, and offer these folks the necessities of life while also advocating on their behalf.

~*~   ~*~   ~*~

90% of all profits from this website go to help the homeless in this area. The other 10% help us maintain this website and other necessities enabling our outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment